Terms and conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to orders of products and services placed with Kiki’s Stocksale on www.kikistocksale.com by customers worldwide. Please ensure that you carefully read these Terms & Conditions. It is important that you regularly check for updates, as Kiki’s Stocksale reserves the right to update these Terms & Conditions at any time without any (prior) notification. Your order will always be subject to these Terms & Conditions for future reference.
2. Placing orders on the website
By placing an order on Kiki’s Stocksale you confirm that you have read and accepted these terms & condtitions and that you are purchasing products for personal end and not as a professional reseller.
When placing an order, we require you to provide us with an email address, among other personal information. When you submit an order we will send a confirmation to the provided email address including an order number, details of the product(s) ordered, payment and delivery. Products in your shopping bag will be reserved for you for 20 minutes. Your order will only be placed once you have proceeded to check out and when you received the confirmation by email.
3. Acceptance of order
Kik’s Stocksale reserves the right to subject all orders to acceptance. We expressly reserve the right to cancel your order for any reason. Once we have sent you the confirmation that your order has been shipped your order is considered final. At this point a contract containing these Terms & Conditions comes into existence and is binding between you and us. Fulfillment of an order through the website is subject to availability of the product or service. We also reserve the right to cancel a contract by electronic written notice to you in the following situations, without liability for any damage or costs other than repayment of any amount received from you in relation to the cancelled contract:
- The product is not available or not in stock
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
- Your order is flagged as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud
- We have reason to believe you are a reseller
- We could not deliver to the address provided by you
- Due to an event outside our control (see art. 11 below)
- In the event of misspelling, pricing error or other mistakes in the website information
We accept any of the following payment methods to pay for your order:
We do not accept any method of payment other than those listed for a relevant country. Please do not try to pay by any other way than specified on the website. If you do, we will not be liable for loss of the payment or any other damages that may result from this action. If you pay by credit/debit card;
We will deduct the amount due from your account as soon as we have sent the confirmation email. All creditcard payments are made via Mollie, a secure online payment gate way. Payments can only be processed if the billing information can be verified and the validation of cardholders has been checked. In the event that the card issuer refuses authorization of the payment, your order will be cancelled. We retain title in any product(s) until we have received full payment.
5. Prices and currency
The products on the website are displayed in euro inclusive of 21% Value-Added-Tax (VAT). Shipping costs are applied per order. The exact shipping rates depend on the country where your order is being delivered to. For details on shipping rates please refer to the Shipping & Returns section on the website.
21% VAT will be deducted from all orders shipping to countries outside the European Union (EU) in the check out screen.
Kiki’s Stocksale reserves the right to change its prices at any time without any (prior) notification.
6. Taxes and duties
All orders being shipped to countries within the European Union (EU) are delivered DDP (Delivery Duty Paid), meaning taxes and/or duties are included in the final price.
For orders being shipped to countries outside the European Union (EU) additional taxes and/or fees may apply in accordance with local customs regulations. These taxes and/or duties are based on the value of your order.
For South Korean residents:
An FTA statement will automatically be added to the commercial invoice, as long as the product(s) purchased is/are from EU origin.
The offer of products is subject to availability of stock. As we work with a very limited stock it can sometimes occur that a purchased product is no longer available. In this case we will inform you and the order will be cancelled. A full refund will be processed the same day.
8. Shipping & delivery
Kiki’s Stocksale offers shipping via PostNL. Please refer to the Shipping & Returns section for more information. Please note that delivery times are provided as guidelines only.
Once your order has been shipped you will find the tracking number and instructions in the confirmation email of your shipment. To secure your order a signature is required when your order is delivered to you.
Upon delivery, please inspect the packaging for damage. Any damages should be recorded in writing on the carrier’s delivery note. Claims can be made by email to our Customer Care within 48 hours.
If for any reason the customer refuses the delivery of the parcel, all shipping cost and import duty fees related to the automated return of the order to Kiki’s Stocksale will be charged to the customer. The amount of these fees will be deducted from the total amount of the order to be refunded.
9. Returns & cancellations
Canceling before delivery
You may cancel your order free of charge, provided your order has not yet been shipped. We begin processing orders placed almost immediately. If you wish to cancel you order, please contact our Customer Care. If cancellation is not possible, the order will be shipped and delivered to you and may be returned in accordance with the procedure set out below.
Returning orders after delivery
If for whatever reason you are not happy with the products you ordered, you are entitled to return them within 14 calendar days after delivery of your order, providing:
- Returned items will only be accepted if they are unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged.
- All items must have their original hangtags.
- All items must be returned in original packaging and dust bags must be included.
For practical information on how to return your order please refer to the Shipping & Returns section of the website.
Kiki’s Stocksale will only issue a full refund if the products meet the same conditions as at the time of delivery as stated above. Once we have received your return and all requirements have been met you will be notified by email. Your refund will be issued within 14 days after receipt, based on the original payment method.
Please take note that refunds can take a while to reflect into your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
10. Intellectual property rights
Kiki’s Stocksale owns all intellectual property rights on the website and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright, design and trademark laws around the world. All such rights are reserved. Any use of the website or its content without our prior consent is an infringement of our rights and they may result in legal action under intellectual property legislation and regulations.
If Kiki’s Stocksale fails to comply with these Terms & Conditions, we shall be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms & Conditions or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if you and we contemplated it at the time we entered into the contract.
- Kik’s Stocksale will never be liable for any loss, of whatever nature, caused by Kiki’s Stocksale having used incorrect and/or incomplete data provided by you or on your behalf.
- We shall not be liable for damage incurred by a third party resulting from the use of any of our products. We shall not be liable for damage incurred by you as a result of your improper use of any of our products.
- Although we use encrypted security software, the security of information and payments transmitted via internet or via e-mail can’t be guaranteed. We shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of the use of electronic communications.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by Dutch law.
- Due to the different settings of each computer, colors and fabric details on the images shown on our website may differ from the original colors and fabrics. We strive to display and describe our products as accurate as possible and therefore cannot be held responsible for such discrepancy.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the website or any content on the website, whether express or implied.
- Please note that we only provide the website for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the website for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
13. Applicable law
These Terms & Conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law. Any disputes arising out or in connection with these Terms & Conditions shall be exclusively submitted to the court of Maastricht, the Netherlands.